About AffiliateWP v2.9.4 Premium WordPress Plugin
AffiliateWP Latest Version Free Download is the best affiliate management plugin exclusively designed for WordPress. It allows you to create a complete affiliate program easily and helps you to manage affiliates, payouts, referrals, etc., directly from your WordPress dashboard. AffiliateWP plugin automatically creates an Affiliate page just after the installation of the plugin into your WordPress. You can also make this page manually by inserting a [affiliate_area] shortcode in the page content area. The affiliate area page allows users to register or login into your affiliate program. After logging in, users can generate referral URL, check statistics, add payment info, and many other things. In simple words, the affiliate area is a professionally designed dashboard for your affiliates.
AffiliateWP provides almost every option to manage your affiliate program. You can add, edit, delete, and check their other details from this plugin’s affiliates page. This plugin also allows you to integrate with all popular WordPress plugins and payment options with one click. AffiliateWP referral tracking system is highly advanced and accurate. You can also set the cookie expiration time for the referral tracking cookie using this plugin.
Recommended Theme: Newspaper Multi-Purpose Theme Free Download
Main Features of AffiliateWP – Affiliate Management Plugin for WordPress
- Easy to set up and use
- Advanced referral tracking
- Integrated payout service
- Real-time referral, visits, earning reporting
- Integrates fully with all popular WordPress plugins
- Unlimited Affiliates support
- Affiliate coupons
- Easy affiliate management
- Manual affiliate approval
- The professionally designed affiliate area
- Referral link generator
- Set cookie expiration time
- Shortcode for login and registration page
- Custom notification mails
- Detailed payout logs
- Performance friendly
- 30+ addons (Pro and Free)
Sales Page of AffiliateWP v2.9.4 – Affiliate Management Plugin for WordPress
What’s News in AffiliateWP v2.9.4 (Changelog)
- Fixed: Batch error when upgrading the database to 2.8
- Fixed: WordPress 5.9 breaks AffiliateWP blocks
- Fixed: WooCommerce: Failed referrals are unexpectedly displayed in order views
- Fixed: Restrict Content Pro: Referrals not created with an affiliate link if payment contains a discount code
- Dev: Make it possible to enable or disable debug mode from the command line
- Improved: Introduce a ‘failed’ referral status for draft referrals that failed to become pending
- Improved: Add Payouts Service support for six additional countries: Egypt, Israel, Croatia, Iceland, Uruguay, and Peru
- Fixed: Block registration Confirm Password label not working
- Fixed: Passwords entered on block-based registration forms don’t get saved
- Fixed: Undefined index for checkbox fields in block-based forms
- Fixed: Affiliate registration not always working for existing users
- Fixed: Add referral screen allows negative amounts to be entered
- New: Build custom affiliate registration and login forms using the block editor
- New: Add controls for formatting dynamic coupons based on affiliate info
- New: Merge Blocks add-on into core
- New: Introduce a draft referral status to improve logging of referral history
- Improved: Requires WordPress 5.2 or newer
- Improved: Introduce a filter in the Affiliate Area > Coupons template
- Improved: Introduce a new ‘type’ column in the Coupons database table
- Improved: Introduce a filter in the list table class for more easily customizing filtered views
- Improved: Migrate legacy affiliate information from user meta to affiliate meta
- Improved: Display context in integration logs
- Improved: Increase coupon code length to 191 characters
- Fixed: Fix strings with malformed placeholders causing errors in the Danish translation
- Fixed: Improve error handling in the licensing API
- Fixed: Prevent changes to the conversion rate when updating a campaign
- Improved: Introduce a Cookie Compat Mode for use with specialized caching setups
- Fixed: Avoid a fatal error when viewing Settings with the Danish translation
- Improved: Update the Payouts Service URL everywhere for consistency
- Fixed: Fix a typo in the amount merge tag in the nl_NL translation
- New: Add support for 7 more countries in the Payouts Service.
- Improved: Ensure all Payouts Service requests are made to official REST endpoints.
- Improved: Update payout record if a Payouts Service payout method changes.
- Improved: Standardize headers sent with every Payouts Service request.
- Fixed: Wrong URL displayed in notice when creating a Payouts Service account with a registered email address.
- Improved: Improve upgrade routine notices by including the AffiliateWP version number.
- Improved: Add the ability to list affiliates, payouts, referrals, and visits by a date range with wp-cli.
- Fixed: WooCommerce: Order status of Refunded should always change referral status to Rejected if enabled.
- Dev: Fix the order of arguments passed to affwp_auth_hash() in Affiliate_WP_REST::get_token().
- Fixed: Avoid a notice when viewing the Coupons settings tab and WooCommerce is inactive.
- And some other minor improvements and UI changes.
Recommended Plugin: Gravity Forms Latest Version Free Download
Best Premium Slider Builder Plugin: Slider Revolution With Addons Free Download