These courses teach you everything about Excel. And best of all, you can set your own price!
Wouldn’t you love to become better at using Excel? It is one of those apps that you know has massive potential, and yet most people only scratch the surface of what is possible.
Well, today is a great day to start thanks to this MUO readers’ deal.
It is a bundle of 11 Excel courses that cover everything from using VLOOKUP to API reporting.
And the best part? You can set your own price! That’s right, just check out the list of courses included and you can pay what you think they are worth.
What Excel Courses Are Available in the Bundle?
Let’s run through the 11 Excel courses in today’s bundle.
- Excel Magic 1: Build Dynamic Formulas with Excel: The course discusses a dynamic formula and then illustrates the top 10 dynamic formulas in Excel. The skills are intermediate to advanced level.
- Excel Magic 2: Build Your Own Report Generating Bots with Excel: This course is presented in five parts. The 23 lectures help you understand VBA macros, recognize when to build a VBA macro and when not to, and learn about the steps required to build a reporting generating bot.
- Excel Magic 3: Automating Data Entry with Data Feeds: The course looks at four areas where data entry can be automated. You will learn about text converting formulas and methodologies in modern accounting systems that can integrate system data into Excel files.
- Excel Magic 4: Ultimate API Reporting in Excel: The 26 lectures in this course cover the key features of API reporting and how to differentiate between reporting based on extracted data and attached data.
- Excel Magic 5: Building Interactive Budgeting Model in Excel: You will understand when and how to build an interactive budgeting model in Excel, including techniques on building an editable pivot table.
- Must-Know Formulas and Functions in Excel: Learning formulas in Excel will save you a lot of time. This course teaches you how to build basic math formulas and work with linked sheets and workbooks.
- Getting Results with Excel Pivot Tables, Power Query, and Power Pivot: If you do not have a grasp of the fundamentals of Excel tables, Power Query, and Power Pivot, this is the course to start with.
- Excel Magic Part 6: Speaking the 7 Languages in Excel: The next part of the Excel Magic series explores the seven Excel languages needed for proper modeling. It covers VBA codes, M language, and DAX language, among others.
- Learn to Use the Top 50 Microsoft Excel Formulas in 50 Minutes: If you can commit the 50 most important Excel formulas to memory, you will be able to save yourself a lot of time when working with spreadsheets.
- Using VLOOKUP, XLOOKUP, and Other Functions: You can use VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and XLOOKUP, to pull data from a different table or sheet within Excel. This course teaches you how to use the three formulas.
- Excel Pivot Table: How to Tame the Excel Beast: The final course in the bundle has 28 lectures that cover pivot tables and what you should do with the tables when faced with vast amounts of data.
Remember, this bundle of Excel courses does not have a fixed price. Just click the link and enter the price that you would like to pay!
These essential Windows 10 health reports can tell you how your hardware is performing and hint at the issues that need fixing.
About The Author