Italy visa application Process visit Visa working visa Italy
About Visa & Application Requirement
Italy visa application Process visit Visa working visa Italy Guide 2021 As a member of the European Union and the Schengen Area, Italy issues a Schengen visa for various purposes such as tourism, work, medical treatment, visiting family / friends, religion, study, work, family reunification, etc.
TheItaly visa application Process visit Visa working visa Italy and the application process depend on the type of visa and the purpose of the visa you want to apply for. However, an Italy visa allows you to enter all 26 member states of the Schengen area without any visa. According to statistics revealed by the European Commission, Italy issued 1,703,693 unified visas out of 1,850,260 visa applications for Italy received; With an overall visa rejection rate of 7.66% in 2017. Let’s discuss the requirements for an Italy visa application for a short-term visa which can be issued for a maximum period of 90 days. Also known as visitor and type “C” visa.
Italy short-term visa requirements (visit visa of up to 90 days):
- The application form for a Schengen visa for Italy duly completed and signed; It can be downloaded from the Italian Embassy website or VFS global. You can fill it out on your computer then take a print.
- Two personal photos with a white background; The details of the photo can be read on the embassy website or the Visa Application Center.
- A passport valid for a minimum of 6 months with at least two blank pages for visa and immigration stamps at the airport.
- Any Schengen visa that has been refused in the last two years, you need to provide a written reason for the visa refusal in the past.
- If you have any travel history, you must present it because the travel record helps satisfy the visa officer.
- If you have any previous passport, please attach copies of used pages from previous passports.
- A copy of the round-trip airline ticket reservation; You are advised not to purchase a confirmation ticket until your visa has been issued or required by the embassy or consulate.
- Schengen Travel Medical Insurance (TMI) with coverage of 30,000 Euros from approved Schengen insurance companies. This does not mean that you have to pay 30,000 euros instead you can get this insurance by paying only a small amount around 30 euros for a 30-day insurance. A list of cheap insurance companies approved for Schengen visa and procedures can be found here.
- Proof of your marital status (marriage certificate, divorce certificate, death certificate, etc., whichever is applicable)
- Hotel reservation as proof of residency in Italy for the period of stay in Italy.
- Proof of sufficient funds in the form of a 6-month bank statement with bank guarantee.
Italy visa application Process visit Visa working visa Italy Requirement :
Italy visa application Process visit Visa working visa Italy : The required amount of funds for the trip is determined by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and relevant departments:
- For stays of 1-5 days, the total amount required is 269.60 EUR per person and 212.81 EUR if there are two or more people applying in the group.
- For stays of 6-10 days, the total amount required is 44.93 EUR per person per day and 26.33 EUR if applying in groups of two or more.
- For stays from 11 to 20 days, fixed funds are 51.64 EUR per day for an individual and 25 EUR for a group plus the daily amount for an individual is 36.67 EUR and 22.21 EUR for a group.
- For a period of more than 20 days: The total funds requested are 206.58 € per person and 118.79 € for two or more persons, plus a daily amount of 27.89 € per person and 17,04 € for two persons and more.
If you are doing work in your current country of residence, you must present the following documents:
- Current employment contract.
- No objection certificate (NOC) from your current employment department.
- A bank statement for the last 6 months if you got your salary in a bank account or pay slips for the last three months, if applicable.
- If you pay taxes on your paycheck, you must provide the tax details for the past two years.
If you are a businessman, you must submit the following documents to obtain an Italy visa:
- Business registration certificate.
- National Tax Number (NTN) with tax return details for the last two years.
- Membership of the Chamber of Commerce.
- Business account statement for the last six months.
- A letter of recommendation from the Chamber of Commerce to obtain your visa on behalf of the Italian embassy because it is an additional point for you.
- If you are a student, you must arrange a no-objection certificate, cover letter and license certificate from your current educational institute.
- If you have any other source of income, fixed deposit, property / real estate, or any other document that shows your strong relationship with your country, you must submit it.
- If you want to apply a tourist visa for Italy, the invitation letter is not a requirement for the purpose of tourism, however, you must submit an invitation letter from a business organization in Italy to obtain a business visa for Italy. A visa invitation letter is required to visit friends / family as well. The invitation letter actually depends on the type of visa and the purpose of the tour. If you want a visa for a religious purpose, you need to arrange a letter of invitation from a religious organization in Italy. The invitation letter form can be found on the websites of the Italian Embassy / Consulate or the Visa Application Center.
Italy visa application Process visit Visa working visa Italy : All government-issued documents must be certified by the country’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Schengen visa fee for Italy is € 60 for short-term visas, which can be paid in local currency. However, the visa application center may have an additional service fee. The Italian Embassy may request a personal interview if required.
All you need to satisfy the embassy is through your documents, an interview, and by submitting a cover letter stating that you are a real traveler and you will not have overstayed your stay and will not work in Italy.
During the interview, the visa officer may ask a question about your current profession, source of income according to the documents you have submitted, your work, your marital status, your tour plan and purpose, etc., and the sole purpose of the interview is to determine if you are a real visitor or have some other hidden purpose .
If the visa employee is satisfied, you will be granted a short-term visa with a maximum of 90 days or less, and the embassy usually issues a 30-day visa for the purpose of the visit which can be extended up to 90 days but the total limit cannot exceed 90 days.
Italy visa application Process visit Visa working visa Italy – Italy Visa Requirements for Foreigner :
Besides the documents mentioned above depending on your situation, the Italy Visa Application for Pakistanis needs some additional documents listed below:
- A copy of the national identity card.
- FRC (Family Registration Certificate) from NADRA.
- Certificate of vaccination against polio from a government hospital.
- New Pakistani applicants are advised to arrange an invitation letter to apply any type of Italy visit visa as it increases the chances of the visa being approved.
- Criminal status examination certificate.
All government-issued documents must be certified by the country’s foreign ministry. In Pakistan or Other countries , the Italian embassy does not receive the visa application directly from the visa candidates, rather you have to apply through VFS global. You need to visit here to schedule an appointment to submit your visa application.
The Embassy of Italy is located in Islamabad and also has a consulate in Karachi for visa applications. The processing time for the Italy visa is not specified, so you must apply at least 30 days in advance of your tour plan.
Italy visa application Process visit Visa working visa Italy for Indian Citizens:
If you are Indian and wish to apply for Italy visa in India, you can submit an Italy visa application at VFS global visa application center. You need to visit http://www.vfs-italy.co.in/ and make an appointment to submit the visa application at the visa application center near you.
The requirements are almost the same as mentioned above. The Italian embassy is located in New Delhi but has three consulates in Mumbai, Calcutta and Nepal to submit visa applications.
Italy visa application Process visit Visa working visa Italy from the United Arab Emirates:
Italy visa application Process visit Visa working visa Italy
Many Pakistanis, Indians and other citizens living and working in the UAE and Saudi Arabia wonder how to apply an Italy visa in Dubai? How to apply an Italy visa in the Realm of Saudi Arabia?
Actually the Italy visa requirements in the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia are the same as those mentioned above.
In fact, it is better to apply the visa in the United Arab Emirates or Saudi Arabia as it increases the chances of approval compared to applying in Pakistan. However, you do need some additional documents as follows:
- No objection certificate (NOC) from your current company or employer.
- Salary slips or 6-month salary statement.
- License certificate.
You can apply for a visa through the VFS Global Visa Application Center by scheduling an appointment online at http://www.vfsglobal.com/italy/abudhabi/ for the United Arab Emirates and http://www.aletimad.com/visa-center / italy- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – Riyadh / Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Please note: The information here is for general reference only, and all Italy visa applicants are requested to check the official website of the Italian Embassy / Consulate or VFS global in your country of residence.