Observed that your iPhone 11 (iPhone XS, XR, X too) doesn’t show the battery percentage within the standing bar? Learn alongside for 5 methods to show your battery percentage on Apple’s latest iPhones.
Replace: With iOS 14 and the new widgets, you’ll be able to completely place your iPhone’s battery percentage on your own home display or an app web page (and see different gadget battery ranges like AirPods too). iOS 14 is presently obtainable as a free public or developer beta. Learn extra right here on how to set up it and we’ve received an in depth walkthrough on including the battery widget right here.
With the standing bar being extra compact on Apple’s iPhone X and later, there’s much less room to show gadget info in contrast to earlier iPhones that had a standing bar operating throughout your entire width of the show.
Whereas there’s not a method to completely show your battery percentage on the Lock display and House display on the latest iPhones, listed below are 4 methods to rapidly get a have a look at your precise battery stage.
How to show battery percentage on iPhone 11
- With iOS 14 (presently in beta), add a battery widget to your own home display or an app web page
- On iOS 13, you may as well open Management Heart (swipe down from prime proper nook)
- Alternatively, from the lock display or some display, swipe from left to proper, and also you’ll discover the battery percentage close to the highest of the As we speak View display
- You’ll be able to ask Siri
- Or plug in your iPhone, and also you’ll momentarily see the percentage show on the lock display
Right here’s how these choices look in follow:
And right here’s a have a look at the battery widget that’s obtainable in iOS 14:
For extra assist with getting essentially the most out of your Apple gadgets, take a look at our how-to information in addition to the next articles:
FTC: We use revenue incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.